Siberian Feline Cardiac Scan
- Normal size left ventricle with increased wall thickness (6.1mm). Please note this has not been adjusted for weight
- Decreased septal and lateral E' velocities (below 5cm/s), suggestive of diastolic dysfunction consistent with hypertrophy
- E/A ratio <1, E/E' ratio 1.5
- Dilated left atrium
- Good biventricular systolic function
- No valvular stenosis. Trivial mitral regurgitation. No systolic anterior motion or obstruction
Good biventricular systolic function. Increased wall thickness with impaired relaxation.
This has not been checked by a veterinarian and does not constitute a formal report. Veterinary referral recommended, with follow-up full echocardiogram.
September 27, 2021
September 17, 2021
September 16, 2021